- Scheduled lessons may be changed as to time and/or place by notifying Expert Driving School 96 of the intended change at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the lesson. If a student cancels late or is otherwise unable to attend or does not show for a scheduled lesson, then the student will, at our discretion, be charged twenty ($20) dollars or else will forfeit the lesson time. This fee reflects the loss of earnings to the school and the instructor, as the lost time could have been spent in the training of another student. If another student can be inserted into the time we reserved for you, then there will be no charge to you. Remember, there is NEVER a charge for lesson cancelled in a timely manner.
For cancelling a road test appointment made by Expert Driving School 96, we require 72
hours notice, as we must notify ICBC. Failure to give Expert Driving School 96
sufficient notice may result in the student having to pay a $25 Road Test Cancellation
Fee to ICBC.
Student may prepay for a package of lessons and should student decide that he/she does not require the entire package Expert Driving School 96 will only charge the student for the lessons taken and will refund the balance less a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be offered by Expert Driving School 96 if the student fails to schedule prepaid lessons within 12 months from date of purchase. Prepaid packages must be completed within 12 months from the date of the first lesson.
- Payment must be made no later than the end of each driving lesson or road test session. There will be no refund for driving lesson or road test sessions that have taken place. If the student has pre-paid for driving lessons or a road test session, there will be no refund given in cases of insufficient notice of cancellation (see 2 and 2a above).
- Students must provide a valid BC Learners Drivers Licence or Drivers Licence, including foreign drivers’ licence before the first lesson. Students must carry their licence at all times during training.
- There will be a maximum of 3 people (1 observing) in the Expert Driving School 96 vehicle during the student’s lesson time.
- Road tests have to be booked only by the student at ICBC Driver Licensing, 3880 Lougheed Hwy., Burnaby, BC, V5C 6N4 or ICBC Claim Centre, 4399 Wayburne Dr, Burnaby, BC, V5G 3X7.
- Expert Driving School 96 reserves the right to file a claim against the student if said student causes an accident during the ICBC Road Test Exam..
- Note: "Expert Driving School 96" does not guarantee passing the road test. You will have to continue with one of our programs as in the website to continue lesson(s).
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER TRAINING
We take great pride in guiding you through the first step to the last step in becoming a safe driver on the road. We will teach you everything you need to know at the pace that you feel comfortable with. At Expert Driving School 96 we focus on the skills that you need to be safe on the road. Upon completion of our driver training program you will gain the skills and confidence that you need to drive safely in any situations.
There are about 160,000 road accidents in Canada every year. According to the Transportation Safety Board 2900 people are killed on Canadian roads each year.
If I am able to save just one person and there family from the emotional agony that can be avoided, if only they were aware of the road.
We are committed to offering our students a quality, entertaining traffic safety experience that exceeds industry standards and student expectations.
Driver Training Rates
We offer the best value for the professional driving lessons in Burnaby and Vancouver.
All of our rates are shown GST included – no extra charges.